Thursday, July 11, 2013

I want to get an SLR but which!

I'm not a photographer, but I am trying to get into journalism - so who knows when I might need a camera!
I don't want one of those little digital things. I have never liked them. I have been looking at getting an SLR for about 4 years now. I plan to take a 3 week trip to LA in 2 years time, after I have graduated university and I will want to take some nice photos for that.

I don't want the absolute bottom of the range SLR but I obviously don't need anything too fancy. I have looked at a few Nikon and Canon EOS cameras but all the technical wording goes straight over my head.

I'm a student so I am pretty poor.My parents aren't well off in the slightest and cannot help me at university, so they will not be able to help with this. I am willing to live off the bare minimum for a while in order to purchase an SLR…

I think my budget will be around £300/£400.

Any help?

См. статью: I want to get an SLR but which!