Thursday, July 11, 2013

How to choose between an SLR and a superzoom camera?

Hello everyone,

I'm in need of a new camera, but I'm not exactly sure what to go for.
I don't need anything fancy, I'm just looking for a decent and easy-to-use camera.
I want to use it to take pictures outside (in daylight), and to take close up pics of smaller objects (such as jewelry).
I did a little research about the differences between superzooms and SLRs but I'm still not sure which one to pick, and what I should pay attention to when buying either one of these.
When do I buy an SLR and when do I buy a superzoom?
I'm currently comparing the Nikon D3100 (+18-55 mm VR) and the Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ150.
Can anyone give me some advice or share their experience?

См. статью: How to choose between an SLR and a superzoom camera?