Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nikon D60 in very low light?

I wanted to shoot a very clear, starry sky. I set the camera up on a tripod, set the camera to all manual settings, and used my remote release. I opened the aperture all the way and set the shutter (at first) to 30". The camera kept indicating "low light" and would not release the shutter. I then tried the bulb setting with the same result. I have taken these types of photos before with success on my old 35mm. There were two photos I wanted: one of the milky way and then an extended shot with the stars creating swirled lines (for a lack of a better way of describing it) - the latter I would have set the shutter for at least a couple hours or so. How can I get my camera to take shots like this?

Mike

См. статью: Nikon D60 in very low light?