Monday, August 12, 2013

Nikon D3200, Sony a58 or something else for video and sport photography?

Alright so I've had a Sony a33 for the past two and a half years but yesterday it inexplicably and "unrepairably" died. Unfortunately I am due to leave for Sweden in 2 days and could not fathom going to such a spectacular country without a DSLR. This leaves me with the daunting task of choosing and purchasing a new camera in under 48 hours.
I use my DSLR to shoot everything; landscapes, sports, portraits, video, etc.but as an amateur videographer and sports enthusiast those aspects are the ones I care about the most (video ESPECIALLY). Today I purchased a Sony a58 without planning it just to have a camera but once I returned home with it (haven't unboxed it yet) I started having some doubts wondering if I should have purchased the Nikon D3200, or perhaps something completely different like a Canon T3i.
I have tried doing some research online but have yet to come across reliable information, as I am seeing many different opinions and contrasting ideas… Your input is welcome and VERY much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

См. статью: Nikon D3200, Sony a58 or something else for video and sport photography?