Monday, August 12, 2013

Polaroid Camera: Buy or not?

I want to buy a camera and I'm 14, but I don't want it to be expensive. The polaroid fujifilm camera is inexpensive, and also seems like it does a good job. I don't have that many opportunities to take photos, but when I do, I would like a nice camera to be able to use. Compared to buying Canon or Nikon for £200, I can buy a polaroid camera for about £50/£60 which is amazing. I like that it prints on the wee rectangular bits of film so you can write on them and create memories. Many people have talked about them and said they are good for that sort of thing. The only doubts about them are 1. The film is really expensive 2. You can't choose to print the picture or not, which makes wasting film easier. 3. You can't post the pictures online or anything because you only have a solid copy of the photo.

Can you please give your opinion on whether they are worth buying for the amount of money I would spend on film. If you don't think I should buy this camera, can you please give alternative cameras that are good cameras but for a low price?
Thank you!

См. статью: Polaroid Camera: Buy or not?