Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nikon d7000 Did i damage my auto Focus?

I have a nikon d7000 with an 18-105mm lens, and i was wondering, when i have it in auto focus(on the camera body and the lens) sometimes i manually focus it(i do this because i had an olympus e3 and it could manually focus in auto) My question is if i have everything in autofocus and i accidentally turn the manual focus ring a bit, is it enough to damage the auto focus motor or it it really hard to Break the auto focus motor
if it help i have manually focused in auto a few times{when i do accidentally manual focus i usually make the focus ring do a full rotation before i realize that its in auto)
in case you forgot my question is if i have everything in autofocus and i accidentally turn the manual focus ring a bit, is it enough to damage the auto focus motor or it it really hard to Break the auto focus motor

См. статью: Nikon d7000 Did i damage my auto Focus?