Friday, August 23, 2013

What type of Camera would be best for me? - 2

Hello there!
I'm a seventeen-year-old photographer. I've been taking pictures for six years now and I'd like to start a business with my photography. With that being said, I'm looking for a new camera because my current Nikon isn't fulfilling my needs.

Here are some factors in choosing my new camera:

1) I've had no training whatsoever, but I'm willing to teach myself (i.e.learning how the camera works and all that entails) through the process of using it, because I REALLY don't want to have to buy another, more complex camera in the future when I could be good /now/. I'd rather have a professional camera and work my way up to getting the best out of it, rather than visa versa.

2) I have a tight budget. I can probably do $550, but anymore than that simply won't do.
***HOWEVER, in the case I can find (whatever type you suggest) of camera on Ebay and pay for less, please go ahead and list the best, most professional one!***

3) Lenses. Tell me all you know. Lens Packs? What do you suggest for someone with a tight budget?––as well as what do you suggest for someone trying to take AWESOME pictures?

Thank you so much for your input; it's extremely important information to me.

См. статью: What type of Camera would be best for me? - 2