Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How to get better photos with my Nikon D3100?

I have a lot of trouble getting nice sharp photos with my camera. Auto focus works for still objects usually, but isn't quite as precise as I would like.My biggest issue is with action shots though. I take photos of horseback riding, especially jumping.It is very hard to get photos right as the horse leaves the ground, so I often focus on the jump and wait for the horse to get closer. This works great on my parent's digital camera, but I haven't yet figured out all of the details of my new SLR.My photos often turn out blurry, unfocused, or dull and dark. What are the best settings for my camera when taking these kind of action shots, and how do I set them? Thank you to anyone who can help me1

См. статью: How to get better photos with my Nikon D3100?