Saturday, March 30, 2013

Recommended lenses for Nikon DX body user that has no plan to go FX in the near future?

Hey guys, just need your help.

My dream lenses our Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 and Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII. I currently use a Nikon D7000.So here's the catch. I don't plan to change to FX in the near future because I will need that extra boost on the DX sensor.yes I know you could now change FX cameras to DX formats with a few clicks on the menus. But seriously, please recommend some lenses that are good for me, a Nikon DX user.

PS - you might be wondering why I'm still asking this question, because I have just stated to great lenses. Well, read this fact. I said in the near future (around 5-10 years), I won't be buying any FX bodies, just DX bodies.So, the 24-70 is practically useless, and i'd rather buy the Nikon 17-55 f/2.8.So the Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 is one example great for my DX body.

PS again - Yes, I know that the lens I need depends on what I shoot. Well, I'm an events (includes debuts, weddings, birthdays, club parties, and all other events) photographer.

Cheers!

См. статью: Recommended lenses for Nikon DX body user that has no plan to go FX in the near future?