Saturday, September 14, 2013

How to keep lens from fogging up and how to clean it (nikon DSLR)?

My room is really cold (military base so I have no control over room temp and no idea how cold it is in here) but the weather outside is usually really humid and warm. I stepped outside today and soon noticed I couldn't take pictures b/c of foggy lens.
The condensation cleared up on it's own soon after I came back inside but i'm worried that this will eventually damage my camera/lens and would like to know how to prevent this problem in the future.
This is my first owned digital camera and I plan on buying a camera bag eventually. Will the camera bag help?
Added (1). I forgot to mention the fog was inside the lens where I would need to take the lens apart to clean it myself. Not sure if that info is something you will need to know.

См. статью: How to keep lens from fogging up and how to clean it (nikon DSLR)?