Monday, September 2, 2013

My Nikon D50 Manual Setting isn't working?

Hi, I have a question about my Nikon D50. I don't have a manual for this camera, so that's why I'm coming to you guys for help! Okay, so my Nikon manual mode says it's in night portrait mode, and my night portrait mode, says it's in macro mode.So I have two macro modes on my camera. I've tried resetting the menu and restoring the factory settings but this did not work. I don't know how this happened. This camera is used, I got it from my sister who gave it to me, and I'm not sure if she did something to it or now. This issues is really annoying, especially when I'm taking photography classes and I'm supposed to be using manual mode. I'm not able to get the pictures I want without it. Please if you have any advice on this issue, share it!

См. статью: My Nikon D50 Manual Setting isn't working?