Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Can I sue the TSA/US Airways?

I haven't traveled many times, and I stupidly put my Nikon D40 camera in my luggage last month on vacation. Obviously this was dumb, but they are still technically expected to leave belongings in people's luggage.

Anyways, of course it was gone when I retrieved my luggage, and a TSA slip was in my bag. I reported the incident to the TSA who said, according to their videos, they only had my baggage for one moment and didn't open the pocket my camera was in. Of course, they're refusing to let me see a copy of the video and are saying to blame the airline

The airline is "Looking into it" and said they'd contact me "if they found the camera." They then told me not to contact them further as there was no reason to. Obviously they're never contacting me again and are full of crap

I realize this was my mistake, like I said I've hardly traveled. But I still refuse to let this happen and will sue the airline/TSA if necessary

What should I do? Anyone else have experience with this?

Читать далее: Can I sue the TSA/US Airways?