Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How to price beginner photography?

Hey everyone, Im a 21 year old beginner photography but i've been taking photos since I was younger just not professionally. I've had my nikon for about 3 months now and I have been making some money doing portraits for people with basic internet knowledge which is great because i catch on fairly well. The independent photography life is fine but I really need help with pricing my services. Thats something i'm not too good at. I feel like my talent is worth more then what I charge but I don't want to over do it. I do events, family portraits, cherished items and more. What do you guys thing of my work? and any advice on pricing would be truly appreciated, some examples of your own pricing is as well and tips thank you

Photos of my male model and his brother Nikon d3200 18-55mm lens and natural lighting.
https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/202ed58549df40b0a4bf4431cacd65c8_A.jpeg?a=answers&mr=0&x=1390417265&s=fc52c424934abcccf5d41d3e10ccfe0e

Читать далее: How to price beginner photography?