Thursday, January 16, 2014

Which Nikon Lens to buy next?

I am a serious amateur photographer and need some help deciding which Nikon lens to buy next. I currently have a Nikon D700 camera body and have accumulated 3 lenses: Nikon 50mm1:1.4G, Nikon 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D, Nikon 105mm 1:2.8 macro. I started and still primarily use the macro lens for shooting picture in the operating room. Its great for that. I now want a more versatile lens for vacation trips and traveling. Its very hard to change the 3 current lenses I have and the 80-400mm lens although great for telephoto is ungodly heavy when traveling. Are there one or two lenses that one of you experts can recommend to me for traveling purposes? This would be all around photography and I just want something that beats one of those "all in one" digital models. Thanks for any help! Mike

Читать далее: Which Nikon Lens to buy next?