Thursday, February 6, 2014

First Photography Jobs Help?

First Photography Jobs Help

I am a student photographer who is recently being asked to do photography jobs. I've been taking pictures forever but actually using what I've learned in school for over a year now. I take pictures of my kids and friends/family for practice and fun.

I've recently been asked to do indoor/outdoor portrait shots of kids and family. I've been asked to do action and promo shots of a band in a studio session and also a low key wedding of about 30 people.

My equipment I have is a Nikon D3100, Nikon D7100, 18-55 kit lens, 18-105 kit lens and a 50mm 1.8g lens. I also have a Bower SFD926N Flash. In studio I have a very basic backdrop with a two umbrella light set up in a very small space.

I am super nervous about these jobs. Does anyone have any advice/tips? Equipment suggestions for each shoot? Toddler/Baby photography tips? Also, should I charge? If so, what should I charge?

Also should I get a 35 mm 1.8g lens? Any suggestions on good wide angle lens?

Thank you for your help!

Читать далее: First Photography Jobs Help?