Thursday, February 6, 2014

Just bought a Nikon D5000, need some help/info/advice on lens choice?

Hi!
I recently just got a Nikon D5000 (Kit w/ AF-S DX VR 18-55mm lens). I'm somewhat new to photography, but know some basics. I'm looking into lenses because I want to mainly take portraits/band promotional pics/concert pics.

I was wondering what a good lens would be to do these? I've looked into the
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Lens
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens

As I said, I'm new to this (amateur), but any help/info/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, any feedback on the Nikon D60 would be cool, too. I found really cheap online and was thinking also getting that one as well. And as much as I would love to get the D5100, it wasn't in my price range at the moment.

Thanks again!

Читать далее: Just bought a Nikon D5000, need some help/info/advice on lens choice?