Saturday, February 1, 2014

How could I get a start as a concert photographer?

I'm 17 and being a concert photographer seems like something I'd really like to do. I've taken the photography class that my school offers and I've been taking art classes since freshman year (computer design and visual advertising classes mostly). I take some pretty good quality photos in my opinion and I don't even have a very fancy camera it's mainly just a point-and-shoot type Nikon brand camera. If I want to start going into this field as a junior in high school, how do I start? Do I have to apply at the concert venue itself? Will they even take someone who's still in high school and is only a junior without even a bachelor's degree? Also, what is the best camera to take photographs at concerts? Any and all help is appreciated!

Читать далее: How could I get a start as a concert photographer?