Saturday, February 1, 2014

What is an intermediate excellent DSLR camera?

So I am gonna start studying photography and I don't know much about cameras other then reading and comparing camera features given in the descriptions but I know that for example some camera might have more Megapixels but not be as good as another one with less Megapixels but more (something else).
I say "intermediate" because I don't want to start with the lowest camera first since eventually I will change for a better one so I'd rather increase my budget for a smarter investment (thinking more in my future), and also because depending on what camera I take it's gonna be the one im gonna be taught through.

I surfed through official camera pages and amazon.com (my most trusted online store) and I saw that the Nikon D5200 was around my budget and seemed to have some good features; since I have yet no knowledge about DSLR's, I searched mostly Nikon cameras but I am open for suggestions to other brands as long as they have good reviews from professionals and good reputation for the picture qualities, camera material and the camera overall.

I know the camera I want depends on what my photograph interests are and my bugdet
•My budget:
- Around $800 and $1000 if it's a bundle
•Photograph interests
- Fashion (People just posing next to the best cars with the finest suits/jewelry)
- Celebrities/Magazines/FashionRunways (be their personal photographer, NOT a paparazzi)
- Urban/Rural (Old chinese towns and temples / Tokyo, London, Paris)
- People/Culture (Amazing random people or getting people to pose on awesome backgrounds)
- Creative/Artistic photographs
- Monuments (Lincoln Memorial, Tibetan temples, art structures)

If possible, recommend a camera for each interest and please no fights or fanboys over brands, each camera is good on its own way.
https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/55148220d16a491f975cec41fd083d4a_A.jpeg?a=answers&mr=0&x=1391281162&s=c9779a0dabadd80c7bf5c097e9e7ff19

Читать далее: What is an intermediate excellent DSLR camera?