Sunday, March 9, 2014

Can't decide between cameras?

Alright so I have a problem. I've been wanting to upgrade my point and shoot camera for forever, and finally just got the okay to do so with a vacation to Canada coming up and my mom wanting some quality photos. I've done some research, and I think I've narrowed it down to two cameras: the Nikon d3100 and d3200. My problem is that I don't have much DSLR experience, so I don't know which would be more beneficial to me. I found the d3100 for $509 (I've got about $230 in gift cards-birthday and Christmas money for the past two years that I've been saving for this purpose) and it comes with the 18-55 mm lens and the 55-200 mm lens. However, the d3200 for $500 seems to be better quality overall, but only comes with the 18-55 mm lens. I'd use this camera for my upcoming trip to Canada, as well as the photography class I'm starting up next school year, and sport events (equestrian sports and swimming mainly, if it makes a difference)
I just don't know which would be better based on what I would be using the camera for, so any advice from people with DSLR experience would be much appreciated. If I got the d3200 I wouldn't be able to get a second lens for at least another year because I'm spending basically all of my money paying for a trip to Germany to visit a friend.

Читать далее: Can't decide between cameras?