Saturday, April 12, 2014

Best Buy gave me wrong item! Am I able to return it back?

I ordered a nikon d3300 with 15-88mm lens for $700 on the best buy website.
I went to pick up the item today at best buy. They gave me a receipt stating I bought a nikon d3300.

BUT

When I came home, I looked at the box and it is not the d3300 one I bought. The box says its d3200 and the camera inside the box was a d3200 with 18-55mm lens. D3200 is $500…

They gave me the wrong item I bought online. How will be able to return it back tomorrow when I go to the store? WILL they think I'm lying? I got ripped off! I paid $700 online and I got a $500 one that's not even what I ordered

The lady who took care of my order today when I was there to pick up it didn't even care to check for me and I was stupid for not checking there either because I thought there would be no problem.

Read more: Best Buy gave me wrong item! Am I able to return it back?