Saturday, April 12, 2014

Best Buy gave me wrong item? I need your help?

Yesterday I ordered a nikon d3300 with lens for $700 on the best buy website.
I went to pick up the item today at best buy. They gave me a receipt stating I bought a nikon d3300.

BUT

When I came home, I looked at the box and it is not the d3300 one I bought. The box says its d3200 and the camera inside the box was a d3200 with lens not the d3300 one. D3200 is $500… I did not pay for that older version! I paid for a $700 one

They gave me the wrong item I bought online. How will be able to return it back tomorrow when I go to the store? WILL they think I'm lying because they already gave me the item today? I got ripped off! I paid $700 online and I got a $500 one that's not even what I ordered. I have proof of the receipt and they should be able to identify that they gave me the wrong item through the scanner system right?

The lady who took care of my order today when I was there to pick up it didn't even care to check for me and I was stupid for not checking there either because I thought there would be no problem.

Read more: Best Buy gave me wrong item? I need your help?