Thursday, April 17, 2014

What's the perfect camera for me?

I'm a little new to the filming world and I would like to know which camera would be the perfect fit for me. I've narrowed it down to nikon and candnon cameras, but I'm leaning towards Cannon because I've work with them more and I think it'll be easier to use them. I just need to know which model I should purchase. My budget ranges from $0-$900 depending on the model I wouldn't mind spending a little over $900. But I want to start making short films, nothing too professional, but something with quality if you get what i''m saying. Thing's that I would like in a video camera:
*great focus… Something that doesn't get out of focus to quickly
*pull out screen, so I can shoot from difficult angles
*interchangeable lenses
*high mega pixels
*nothing to heavy
*touch screen
I'm 16 years old and would like to pursue a career in media productions… I just need to know where to start. I hope i'm not being to broad, but I just need a great first quality camera. Thank's in advanced

Read more: What's the perfect camera for me?