Friday, June 13, 2014

Canon 70D for first camera?

Today I bought Canon 70D camera from Costco, and it came in a bundle for approx. $1400 - camera, 32 GB Class 10 SD card, case, 2 lenses, charger, HDMI to mini HDMI cable and a white cable and a couple other things.

I talked to many best buy employees about canon vs nikon and they said it depends, and i was asking in filming/noob professional photography. They said Canon is more reliable.

Is this true? I've been using Nikon my whole life cause it's more user-friendly, so it's my first time owning a Canon.

… I'm in a film course this summer so when I enter college I'll have an understanding of the film industry, but I want to take very good pictures during events, so this camera seems it's going to be good.

Read more: Canon 70D for first camera?