Saturday, June 7, 2014

Digital camera at T in the Park?

I'm a bit of a photo fanatic and really keen to take some decent photos at T, I have my iphone but it is currently full to the brim of photos. There is no memory left at all! I could take them all off but that would take an age. I could take old film cameras - which would be great but they don't take many photos and are expensive to buy and develop! I have a Nikon V1. My camera is like my baby! I'm only going days. A lot has been on the internet about stuff getting stolen being the biggest reason not to take it - I may not be the sharpest but I think I'd notice if someone tried to steal the thing hanging around my neck for the entire day… Is there any other chance of it getting damaged? Does anyone take their digital cameras and have experience? Reckon it'd be a good or bad plan?

Read more: Digital camera at T in the Park?