Monday, June 9, 2014

Photography help! REVIEW my photos please?!

Hey guys and gals. I purchased a Nikon D3200 DSLR *(18-55 VR Lens) the other day. Pleased with the camera. My First DSLR. I started shooting manual and am learning fast… Tonight I shot some photos and was wondering if anyone could help me. I used a tripod in a few shots. I payed close attention to the meter and set my ISO, Fstop, SS accordingly.

Here is my FLICKR Account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/112859823@N05/

The last 3 photos I uploaded seem under exposed. I shoot in RAW (these are JPG versions)

This could be due to maybe not holding camera still?

So my question is, are these shots underexposed. And what would YOU have done differently if you were shooting with my lense. My settings are included in description. It is the most recent 3 uploaded. Thanks so much!

Read more: Photography help! REVIEW my photos please?!