Monday, June 16, 2014

What should I do for my first youtube video?

So I'm a sophomore girl in high school and I've wanted to make youtube videos for a really long time, and now that I have a decent camera (Nikon D5100), I'm determined to start my channel. However, I have no clue where to start.

I want my channel to mainly be vloggy type videos as well as videos stating my opinion on certain topics/movies/books/internet stuff, etc. I've recorded so many introductory videos just introducing myself but I look so awkward in all of them and I don't know what to say about myself to make a viewer come back to see more.

I would love to make an opinionated video as my first video, but I'm scared that it'll seem like I'm hating on whatever topic I talk about and it won't make people subscribe and continue watching my content. Any suggestions?

Read more: What should I do for my first youtube video?