Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Any good DSLR camera recommendations?

Hello!

I've been looking for a decent DSLR camera for a quite awhile now. I'm not exactly a 'great' photographer, I'm only a beginner.

The camera I have currently is GE x550, but the amount of money I waste on batteries for it is ridiculous. Also since it is a bridge camera, I cannot change the lenses and I would love to.

This year is my first year in high school and I am taking photography and would love to already have a decent camera for class.

My budget is $550, so anything less than that would definitely help!

If you could find the cheapest DSLR camera that would also be lovely! Thank you!

Ps: Please do not be rude because of my lack of knowledge on cameras.
Added (1). Oh, and if the camera has excellent video quality that'd be nice!

Thanks.

Read more: Any good DSLR camera recommendations?