Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Interested in photography, not sure what to do college wise?

I just recently graduated high school. About 4 years ago I picked up a simple digital camera, and my best friend would model for me. Since then I've bought a Nikon D5100, and I know it's not the worlds best camera, but it's a huge step up to the $100 camera.
Anyway, as of last year, a lot of people were saying I'm doing a really good job. But it's hard to tell if people are just saying that to be nice or if they really mean it. I've decided to believe they say it cause it's true. So I'm interested in pursuing fashion photography, but I'm not quite sure where to start. It'll have to be community college cause I don't have anything to show for that I'm worth any college's time (my parents were d!cks and didn't prepare me at all).
And I'll show a photo (by me ) just to see what you think…Interested in photography, not sure what to do college wise - 1

Read more: Interested in photography, not sure what to do college wise?