Friday, July 25, 2014

Can you take a Nikon L830 16MP Digital Camera into a concert?

So I'm going to this concert in a few weeks and I'm trying to find a camera to take and I found this Nikon one that I really like but I'm not sure if I will be aloud to take it into the concert venue. The concert is at the Washington Nationals Stadium Park and I don't know their rules so if anyone knows if you're allowed that would be helpful. I know some concert venues don't let you take professional cameras into the venue but I'm not really sure if this is considered a professional camera or not. I don't really know much about cameras either haha. Also if anyone has any recommendations for cameras to take to a concert please let me know.

Read more: Can you take a Nikon L830 16MP Digital Camera into a concert?