Friday, July 11, 2014

Choosing my First DSLR Camera? - 1

I'm planning on getting my first DSLR soon and I am truly indecisive. I've been to my local electronics shop and they were somewhat helpful but they kept on pushing the more expencive models such as the Canon 7D or Nikon D5300 onto me. Would the Nikon D5300 be a truly ideal entry-level camera or is there something else? Would the D3300 be well worth it?

I'm planning to use the camera for:
-Vacation photos
-Taking pictures of my kids at their sporting events
-Scenery photos
I'm just trying photography as a new hobby

Some other cameras besides the D5300 that I am considering are the Nikon D5200 and D3300, or the Canon T3I,T4I, OR T5I. What are some recommendations?

I greatly appreciate your help! Thank you:)

Read more: Choosing my First DSLR Camera? - 1