Friday, July 11, 2014

Wildlife and nature cameras?

So, I am looking to get my own camera, as i have been using my dads Nikon for a year, and we are starting to have disagreements over it cause i use it a lot now.
I mainly take pictures of nature, like flowers or trees, and animals, like my dog or cat.
I want a camera that is $600 or less (preferably $500 or less, but $600 is doable).
My dads camera is a Nikon D5000. Not sure what either of the lenses are, but they both have manual and auto focus. One is a short range, the other is a long range.
I know my way around that camera, but am not an expert.
Does anyone have any cameras (and lenses) under $600 that is fit for outside wildlife photography, but isnt insanely hard to figure out how to work?
Thanks a lot!

Read more: Wildlife and nature cameras?