Wednesday, July 2, 2014

How to get more photography clients? Details inside?

I've been doing photography for about 6 months. I know that's a short time and I know everyone and their dog thinks they are a pro photographer these days. However, I do get clients, just not very many and not very consistently. I get an occasional engagement shoot and I've booked two weddings and shot one so far. My facebook page is facebook.com/marqellealexanderphotography I've seen another girl ask this and get berated and I'm just here for constructive criticism. If you were looking for a photographer and came across me, what would make you pass me up. I charge 120 for family, friends, maternity, and newborn pictures.ni charge 80 just for single pictures. And I was charging 400 for weddings but had to stop doing weddings due to my work schedule. What jumps out at you negatively or positively? Btw I have a Canon Rebel XS that I haven't used yet. The photos on my site were with my nikon D50

Read more: How to get more photography clients? Details inside?