Monday, August 4, 2014

Canon/Nikon Camera Rifle?

Ok, so I'm a pretty big photographer, and recently I've found some pictures and items like the ones pictured here of cameras with a stock and trigger like a rifle. The trigger actually works and takes the picture (i.e. You can see the wire on the top one) and the stock would help to steady the picture. I'm looking for something similar to one of these.
The top picture looks like an attachment for a regular camera which I can't find, and the bottom picture is a Fotosnaiper, an antique Russian camera that's no longer made or really sold.
I own a Canon Kiss Digital X, so it would be best if there was one for that, but I wouldn't mind upgrading cameras either.
A huge thanks to anyone who can help me outCanon Nikon Camera Rifle

Read more: Canon/Nikon Camera Rifle?