Monday, August 4, 2014

I need some serious help?

I have a Nikon D3100, and am looking at getting a speed light or two. I have heard good things about the SB-600, but I have also read that it doesn't allow you to use your flash as a commander? I am planning on getting wireless triggers for it. Would it even matter that I cant use it as a commander if I have the triggers? I am VERY inexperienced with flash, and I really need help. I would like to get a fairly descent flash or two because I have a few weddings in the next couple months. I have told them my concerns about low light, and they still want me to be their photographer. So, I would just like to get a descent flash before then, and understand at least the basics. At the very least, I just need to know how to bring in a bit of light to the room. So, would the SB-600 be a good option? I do believe that I would like off camera flash, that is why I will get triggers. So, with the triggers, everything should work out good?

Read more: I need some serious help?