Monday, December 1, 2014

Should I return my Nikon L330?

So I bought this camera on Black Friday on Target me being a compulsive buyer thought "hmm its a Nikon it bound to take amazing pictures". Keep in mind I know nothing about cameras and I should've done some research before buying it. Doing some research I found out that ehhh its not a good camera considering that I bought it at $99 original price $229. Plus I have to buy a battery charger and rechargeable batteries.

So I was thinking should I return this one and buy the Nikon L830, I have researched it and found out that it's a little better(is it?). This one costs $299 original and discount $169 ( not even 50% off). Plus I still have to but a battery charger and rechargeable batteries.

FYI: I want to take pictures of landscape and nature I know nothing on how to but would like to because i love nature and stuff. As well as im on a budget so I can't buy a DSLR
Added (1). Or is there another camera that takes above average pictures.

Read more: Should I return my Nikon L330?