Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Are canon and nikon digital SLR operating systems very different from one another?


im a visual communications student and will have photography later this year. I have my eyes set on nikon d5500 cause its the best camera which fits my budget. The problem is that i think my professors would be teaching with the help of canon dslrs (for demonstration purposes) and i dont want to get stuck if they talk about some setting change that applies to canon but doesnt apply to nikon. My canon alternative would be the t6s, but it doesnt pull me toward it cause of the AA filter and lower quality… Also its a little bit more pricey than the nikon d5500.

please help and im open to suggestions on the d5500 and t6s.
Added (1). by lower quality, i mean lower quality images(sharpness).

Read more: Are canon and nikon digital SLR operating systems very different from one another?