Friday, August 21, 2015

100D Canon vs D3300 Nikon?


Hi guys, well im a bit stuck, I have held both the cameras at the store and they felt quite similar, but the Canon felt a bit, a very small bit better. Next thing I want to consider is the kit lens, what kit lens is better? So I have done some research and this is what I found:

Nikon D3300 -- Canon 100D

Image quality: 82 -- 63 (also I want to mention my friend has some (good)lenses and a speedlite)
Weight: Similar, very similar
Speed: 5fps -- 4fps
Noise: 1385 -- 843
AF: 11 -- 9
Dynamic Range: 12.8 -- 11.3

AA Filter: No (better) -- Yes
HDR: No (manual) -- Yes
Weather: I dont care about this one
Movie: 60 fps -- 30 fps
Battery: Nikon

So, I have been to a shop, held both, did some research, I still can't pick, keep in mind that this is my first DSLR, but I have used one and know the ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture stuff and want to experiment more. Keep in mind my friend has a lot of accessories for Canon but the initial Nikon specs look better, however it lacks HDR. So what one is better?

Read more: 100D Canon vs D3300 Nikon?