Monday, May 2, 2016

Lenses compatible with the Nikon D3200?


So I m a beginner in photography, so excuse me if I sound like a moron. But there s all these terms and different things and it s pretty confusing. I just bought my first DSLR (D3200) a few months ago and now I m looking to expand my lenses. I ve been working with the kit lense and I m pretty happy with what I ve been able to do with it thus far. But just like any addict, I want more.

I m looking for some lenses that are compatible with my camera. I specifically want a 1.8 50mm. But there s some many letters that I m just not sure which one is compatible. I ve seen an E series, a D, and a G. Which one is the one I need to get?

And please don t comment telling me I m stupid for not knowing and that if I don t know I don t need it. I m trying to learn, being rude won t help me.

Read more: Lenses compatible with the Nikon D3200?