Saturday, September 15, 2012

Help to find good anti-shake camera?

I want to buy camera, but don't know which is better for anti-shake. I want to take photos of moving subjects ( for example, jumping person, swimming, and etc.). I want to buy one of these models:

Nikon d90
Nikon d 3000
Nikon d 3100
Nikon d 5100
Nikon d 7000

Canon 1100d
Canon 650d
Canon 600 d
Canon 550d
Canon 500d
Canon 60d
Canon 50 d

Actually i don't care Canon or Nikon (I like Canon, but think that Nikon is better), i just need that when i take moving photographs ( for example, jumping, swimming, and etc.) it would be good photo. Which of these models would you advice? And may be you can advice any model out of list? (preferring Canon or Nikon) I know in some lenses there is anti-shake system, but i want to buy camera that has anti-shake system in itself, not in lens. I think something about $ 600 -1300
>>> Help to find good anti-shake camera?