Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Best low-light video DSLR?

Hi,

I want to buy a HDSLR and was wondering what would be the best for low light shooting and also overrall (without considering the price)? Let's say… your top 5.

The Nikon D7000 seems to be a good choice overall but it looks like the video is not that great… I don't know if that's true though…

The T2i seems to be the most affordable choice but lacks the 2 slots for example… and I don't know how good is the video.

The Mark II looks like it's really the best but it's "old" so I'm not sure about what replaced it? The D3s?

Thanks
Added (1). Actually i'm not the one saying that the video on the nikon d7000 didn't seem good, I think it does but I read many reviews (like in cnet) that say it's the the best choice for video and another said it wasn't at all good to put it on blu-ray… but they don't explain why so … that's what I'm trying to find out!
>>> Best low-light video DSLR?