Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sony Nex 7 Or Nikon D600?

Hi! I just need some help and advice. I have watched so many videos regarding these very good cameras and read all the review but somehow I still can't decide what to get. I really need some good camera for my photography class this coming semester so I am thinking of the Nikon D600 or 5100 but I am not planning to be a professional or to make photography as a business. I am more of a travel person and just want to take some portrait and street photos that's why I am interested in the nex 7 but I am hesitant that it can give me some SLR quality photos. Also we are going to do a lot of short films next sem.which of these two are good for videography. I'm still a student, amateur I am willing to read all your thoughts and consider them. I am sorry for my bad english, its not my language but I am trying to learn: D thank you in advance
Added (1). @fhotoace thank you for your reply!!! my friend have the 5100 and its good. I am considering the nex because of the size but I still havent seen it nor the d600.i suppose the good thing to do is really visit a camera store: D maybe camerahaus since its near me: D thank you again
>>> Sony Nex 7 Or Nikon D600?