Saturday, October 13, 2012

Is this 85mm nikon lense worth it?

I want to know if its worth it to buy a Rokinon 85mm F1.4 Aspherical Lens Manual for $220. I went to craigslist and called up the guy and went there to test it out.It was great, he helped me understand how to use it. I took some pictures. He showed me how much it was on ebay for brand new ones. The one he had was like new. He was selling it because he's investing in Audio music.

I have a Nikon D7000 and i took it with me to use it on my camera.
The question i have is it worth it and if I should get the auto manual one instead. I don't know other nikon 85mm and how much its worth.

please give me some advice and if you know other nikon 85mm 1.4 auto manuals let me know too.i want to know which one is best choice. And if $220 is worth it.

Plus I went to Nikon.com and looked it up, to see a price difference but I cant find much about them in the website.
>>> Is this 85mm nikon lense worth it?