Monday, October 22, 2012

What dslr camera is best for me? - 1

I am a beginner when it comes to dslr cameras. But i am super interested in photography and would like to upgrade from my point and shoot camera. I have researched some and found two but im not sure about them. The first is the Nikon d3000, and this is the one im leaning more towards. The other is the Cannon Rebel t3. Both with the starter kit lenses. I know, i know, rival brands, but i dont really have a preference. I really want it to be able to take good pictures of sunsets, because i live near the beach, and of course people. I also dont really want a video setting, if that helps. Which camera is better? can you give pros/ cons? Or if there are any better options please let me know! Thanks!

P.S. i will be buying this myself, and im 15 year olde without a job, soo please keep your camera suggestions in the same price range as the other two: D
>>> What dslr camera is best for me? - 1