Sunday, November 4, 2012

What camera bag do you reccomend?

To give some details about me/my camera, it is a Nikon D5100. I had another nikon dslr, however last month i decided to upgrade since i've been in love with this one since fall. The camera bag i have is one that came with my older camera.It is by fotima and looks a little like this except has a pocket in front and two clips to close the top
image
Its okay and it fits my camera and lense and all the cords and body/lens caps but its really ugly.i know its mostly about being functional but I still am a girl and this ugly grey color is quote unappealing to me.
I only have one lens at the moment. 18-55.i want a lens with more zoom(maybe a 55-300) however i've hit a financial speed bump so it may be a while which means i'm not too concerned about it fitting in the bag just yet. I often bring it on walks/hikes. I am only an amateur-intermediate so i don't need anything too great, but i don't really know what the good brands are for this stuff.
>>> What camera bag do you reccomend?