Sunday, November 4, 2012

Should i sell my nikon fisheye that i got for about 50% off?

So the nikon fisheye i got (16mm) is ussually around 800 but i bought it in a new conditiion from ebay for about 350. Its still pretty new.

I dont use much because i have a d3100 that doesnt have the focus motor.i wanted to save up for a d7000 and then sell my d3100 and buy some lighting. I was thinking i could sell the fisheye for a bit more than i paid for it but then i dont know if ill ever find a deal like that again.people were selling the same fisheye for 500 and it wasnt new and come had cracks.

Should i just be patient and save up?
Added (1). I do use it but not as much as i want because i have to manually focus it.the main reason i want to get the d7000 is to use it more
>>> Should i sell my nikon fisheye that i got for about 50% off?