Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What cameras have similar features to the Nikon D3200?

I would love to buy the Nikon D3200 but $699 is a little up there.So I'm looking for an entry level DSLR with similar features, such as; manual and automatic options, optical viewfinder and screen, low light photography.

I would really like professional opinions too if possible. Thank you!
Added (1). FhotoAce, sorry for my use of the word professional. I meant someone who is familiar with the camera first hand and knows what they are talking about. Most importantly, I am looking for a camera with great quality but more importantly a manual setting. I want to be able to control the exposure time and focus myself. I am used to my Pentax K1000, so upgrading to digital without manual and not being able to control everything is a little daunting.
>>> What cameras have similar features to the Nikon D3200?