Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Which camera to buy: Nikon D5100 / Nikon D3200 / Canon EOS 600D?

Hello,

I am trying to decide which camera to buy and have narrowed it down to these three. All three seem to get good reviews and are around the same price range, causing me difficulty in deciding.
I am not an experienced photographer yet, but am motivated to become one. I want a camera that I will find useful even when I become more experienced and I want one that will provide great pictures without the need of heaps of editing. I do a range of photography; outdoors, portaits, macro, etc.and thus also want a camera that perform well in a range of areas.
Could someone give me advice on which camera to buy?
If there is another camera that is very good and around the 700 dollar price range, suggest it as well!
>>> Which camera to buy: Nikon D5100 / Nikon D3200 / Canon EOS 600D?