Friday, December 21, 2012

Most useful Nikon lenses for freelance photographer?

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well.

I have a question and I hope someone here can answer me. :)

I have a D300s and I am investing in some lenses to begin my journey as a freelance photographer.

I have the following:

Nikon 50mm f/1.8D
Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G
Nikon Fisheye 10.5mm f/2.8G

I plan to take photographs of boats on the water racing and also in the marina. I also plan on doing portraiture, functions/parties/weddings, products and interiors.So, pretty much everything!

I was thinking of investing in:

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens
Nikon AF-S VR Micro NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens

Are these good choices? What else?

Does anyone have any recommendations? Any advice will be greatly received.

All the best,
Hannah
>>> Most useful Nikon lenses for freelance photographer?