Saturday, December 1, 2012

What camera should I replace my Nikon D90 with?

My Nikon D90 was recently stolen, along with AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED VR II lens. I should be getting between £1, 000 - £1, 200 from the insurance company to spend on a new camera. Would you recommend replacing it with the same model, or would you perhaps buy something else?
Added (1). Thanks for all the answers everyone. I think I'll take a look at the D7000 as it seems to be the general consensus.

Just to clarify, they're sending me Jessops vouchers for a currently undisclosed amount, although the chap at Jessops did have to get back in touch with the insurance company as they hadn't requested enough vouchers to cover the cost of replacement. I'm still waiting to hear back from either of them to confirm just what the amount will be.
>>> What camera should I replace my Nikon D90 with?