Friday, December 28, 2012

Where can I get a cheap Laptop?

Okay..so. I know Christmas JUST came and I should've asked for a laptop, but I already got some pretty awesome (and expensive) things, so asking for a Laptop would be a little… spoil-ish.So, I decided, that im going to save money for a Laptop.

WHY: This laptop IS NOT going to be for a All-Purpose use. I just need it to use my HD-PVR (High Definition Personal Video Recorder) and to put all my Camera pictures on. Because I just got a Nikon for christmas. I would use my desktop, but unfortunately, the wires that connect the PVR to the computer are too short, and my computer is on the other side of the room.sooo yeah. I want a laptop because its portable. And it would be of great use to me.

But, I'm under 18 ( i dont feel like giving out my age lol ) and i have been saving money. And i decided to spend it towards a laptop. But i only have about $350.So I need something that is sorta cheap. And will stay cheap. Because I dont plan on buying it for a while. I know $350 isnt going to buy me a good laptop. But like i said, I dont plan on buying for a while so Im going to save up a little more. I cant buy anything over $600. That'll take too long.
>>> Where can I get a cheap Laptop?